About us: We bring a variety of real solutions to our clients greatest asset – their homes – including services armed with a contingent of skilled, talented and personable technicians, we have the expertise and experience to help the client navigate, manage, enhance and maintain the inner workings of their home. Canadian Smart Savings services is a sales-driven organization acquiring over 40 qualified appointments per week per person year-round for our sales force.
Job Description: A Can-Service Sales Representative spends their time working with pre-qualified, consumer-level prospects at pre-booked, face-to-face appointments during the day. Our sales representatives do nothing but selling; no booking appointments, no prospecting, no cold calling and no servicing orders. If you're a self-starter with a great work ethic and value independence you will succeed with Canadian Smart Savings Home Automation. An ideal candidate has a closer – winning aptitude!
Job Role: The sales candidate's role is to provide customers with top consultation and advice about the service and products and build a long-term relationship by performing customer service and sales duties. Note: There is no Cold calling as we have booked/scheduled clients
What we offer:
- Competitive Performance-based compensation. (Our sales agents earn an average of $110 K per year)
- Training and access to ongoing education and sales seminars with on-going one on one coaching and training in Sales Techniques.
- Generated, scheduled and booked appointments – (8 a day)
- Opportunities for career advancement Monthly bonuses
*What Qualifications you will need:
- Should be able to build rapport easily with people
- Should be comfortable asking to make a decision with the customer
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- To be presentable and follow a proven sales process
- Results orientated
Websites: www.can-service.ca www.canadiansmartsavings.ca
4.9 - 5 STAR REVIEWS
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)