Join one of Canada’s leading multidisciplinary providers of community based rehabilitation services treating people who suffered traumatic and acquired neurological injuries, and severe orthopedic injuries in our growing Lower Mainland practice.
FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services is currently looking to hire full time Occupational Therapists to join our award winning community based rehabilitation practice providing rehabilitation services to clients in home, work and school settings.
We offer competitive pay, a full extended benefits plan and a challenging clinical environment that allows our team members to balance work and family priorities.
The successful candidates will possess the following traits:
- Motivated self-starter with superior technical, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Computer skills (i.e. ability to work in MS Word and Outlook);
- Great interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with different personality types;
- A minimum of three years clinical experience;
- Work well both independently and as part of a group;
When part of our team, the successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Initial Home/Safety/Attendant Care Assessments.
- Facilitate discharge planning for clients from acute care/rehab settings.
- Assessment and Treatment of individuals suffering from various neurological and orthopedic disorders/injuries.
- Assist clients in establishing and meeting meaningful goals within the home and community setting
- Liaise with various community partners and rehab professionals to facilitate client goals and independence.
- A university degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Valid Drivers Licence and Access to an Automobile.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55.00 to $70.00 /hour
- therapy: 3 years (Preferred)