At GSCI, we design, develop and manufacture night vision, thermal imaging and advanced detection solutions for the military and law enforcement professionals worldwide, and our production team sets and achieves the highest quality standards in the industry. GSCI is seeking a responsible team player, who is looking to exercise and further extend their knowledge and expertise. If you fit the job description below and are looking for a position with room to grow into higher roles with GSCI, please send us your resume.
Job Description: The candidate successfully performs a wide variety of assembly operations. Follows procedures for components installation, wiring, hand soldering, cable harnessing and assembling units.
Required experience in the following fields:
- precision devices assembly
- electronics devices assembly
The successful candidate possesses a sound combination of the following and other relevant skills:
- Above average manual dexterity
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking
- SMT soldering (0603)
- Use of digital multimeter
- Ability to read electronic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Computer literacy (MS Office, etc.)
The candidate shall be assigned to perform the following tasks:
- To assemble/solder wires, cables and harnesses
- To follow specified tests procedures on subassemblies and complete devices
- To build precision electro-optical assemblies in accordance to the requirements for durability, cleanliness, sealing, aesthetics, etc.
- Occasional work with stand drill, rotary tool, milling machine and other hand tools
Expectations to the candidate:
- A motivated individual with attention to detail
- To maintain solid attendance
- To be an excellent, ethically bound team player
- To pro-actively ensure that orders are completed correctly and on time according to the production plan
- Eager for continuous learning and self-improvement
- To master the principals of operation of all products in order to efficiently engage in assembling, and testing
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to us through Indeed. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
GSCI and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative electro-optical systems.
GSCI is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)