We are a growing personal injury law firm and are currently seeking a Accident Benefits Clerk with 1-3 years experience to join our growing practice.
- Drafting correspondence to be sent to defense counsel, insurance companies, medical institutions and clients
- Completing OCF forms according to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) requirements
- Communicating with insurance companies
- Reviewing medical documentation and other file contents
- Drafting LAT applications
- Direct communication with adjusters/counsel and clients
- Daily file management
- 1-3 years accident benefit experience including working knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits (SABS) and LAT Process
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Completion of an accredited Law Clerk program
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and maintain high attention to detail
- Familiarity with FileVine is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
Limited client's in office all surfaces are sanitized after use.
- How may years of experience do you have in Accident Benefits?
Work Location: In person