Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
The Role - PD - 7992 - Magazine Keeper/Driver - QCT - Blainville, QC
To ensure the Efficient and Effective operations in the magazine area to dispatch and receive finished products, detonators, tubing and raw materials in accordance with the national code for the transport of explosives by road and rail and established Safety, Health, &Environmental and Quality standards.
Experience and Qualifications
· 2 - 3 years operational experience in the Distribution area.
· Leadership experience would be an advantage.
· Some exposure to SAP is advantageous.
· Have completed or be willing to complete the Orica Magazine Keeper Training
· Driver license class 3 required
· Safety is our priority. Always. - The most important thing is that we all return home, safely, every day.
· We respect and value all. - Our care for each other, our customers, communities and the environment builds trusted relationships.
· Together we succeed. - Collaboration makes us better, individually and collectively.
· We act with integrity. - We are open and honest, and we do what is right.
· We are committed to excellence. - We take accountability for our business and for delivering outstanding results.
What We Offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organization.
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialize or become a generalist.
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognized and encouraged.
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth.
- Competitive salary packages.
Job Type: Full-time
- operational: 2 years (Required)
- driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 3 Drivers License (Required)