Are you passionate about food services and love to bake?
Join our team at the University of Alberta and become a Tim Horton's Baker!
Terms of Employment:
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
4:00am – 12:00pm
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of all baked goods according to the principles of proper food handling.
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time for opening.
- Maintain and sanitize baking utensils, tools, implements and machinery.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through baking of delicious bakery products.
- To prepare and maintain high quality baked food products using cost efficient sanitary methods.
- Ensure adequate supply of baked goods and/or materials required in the baking area according to the fluctuations of demand.
- Maintain a daily schedule of work to ensure all food is prepared for presentation at the specified time of demand.
- Maintain continual cleaning and sanitizing of immediate and surrounding work areas and machines.
- Keep inventories of all items used in the baking area.
- Must be able to prepare and present food in an appetizing manner, with both taste and appearance.
- To produce an adequate supply to meet constantly fluctuating demands with minimal waste.
- To meet deadlines, despite the shortness of time allowed.
- Responsible for receiving orders.
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen when needed.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Ability to read and follow recipes.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be able to adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
To Apply Please:
Email or Fax - 780-492-4369
*Full-time employees receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance.*
*Opportunities for Advancement*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time