AZ Tank Trailer Driver - Petroleum
Location: Barrie, On
This position can be based out of either Barrie or Pickering too!
Our transport company specializes in bulk delivery of fuel for retail and wholesale distribution. Our commitment to safe and efficient delivery sets us apart from others in the industry.
We are looking for safety and service oriented professional AZ truck Drivers with experience hauling petroleum who share our mission of Transportation With Integrity.
What We Offer:
- Signing Bonus of $5000 for experienced petroleum drivers (with two years of experience or more)
- New pay increase
- Our trucks are all NEW 2018-2019 model year Peterbilt trucks!
- Extended Health Benefits with no waiting period
- Various Safety Bonuses
- Pension Plan
About this Full-time position:
- We are seeking only drivers with a minimum of 2 years of verifiable highway and inter-city driving/delivery experience.
- We will provide you a truck near where you live.
- Owner/Operators are welcome to apply!
- Successful candidates must possess a clean CVOR/Driver abstract.
- Complete daily Pre-Trip inspections
- Maintain accurate electronic log documents
- Submit daily paperwork via in-cab scanning device
- Complete trip plan as dispatched
- Comply with all Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations
- Load fuel at various petroleum terminals
- Deliver and unload fuel at various petroleum stations and bulk terminals
- Present yourself as a true industry professional
- Maintain a clean and organized cab of unit assigned
- AZ Tank Trailer: 2 years experience an asset
- Must be driving for at least 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- TDG and WHMIS are considered an asset
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- AZ Driving: 1 year (Preferred)