The Merchandiser is responsible for contributing to the success of Bloomstar by providing exceptional customer service to large accounts, such as Costco.
This role will be responsible for merchandising activities such as sales, freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor, customer relationship building etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sells Bloomstar products, which included individual flowers and floral arrangements both on site and for delivery;
- Maintains appropriate floral display protocol; ensures temperature, lighting, coolers stock, product quality, water changes etc. are according to the required standards.
- Condensing on-site inventory in the store cooler
- Ensures store inventory is updated daily
- Ensures the Brand Integrity of the company is reflected to customer.
- Ensures that customer service levels are met and exceeded beyond expectations at every opportunity.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Takes special orders
- Rearrangement of Bouquets when needed (They Arrive Already Arranged)
- Works in compliance of Occupational Health and Safety Act and its regulations.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in flower industry would be an asset.
- Dedication to high levels of customer service and sales productivity with exceptional communication skills is a must.
- Results-oriented and organized, focused on producing high quality work within tight timelines and fast paced work environment.
- Warehouse environment / store environment
- May be required to work on weekends and flexible hours.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Be able to Lift up to 10 pounds of product,
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a regular full-time or part time with a requirement to work flexible hours to achieve sales objectives, weekdays and weekends
Type d'emploi : Temps Partiel
- merchandising: 1 an (Souhaité)