Full-stack Developer – Job Description & Code Challenge
Dapasoft is looking for a senior .NET Developer to work in a team environment with a Project Manager, development & QA teams to execute software projects.
Candidates that have an interest in completing one of our code challenges can click on the below link and complete the test remotely. The timed test takes about 100 minutes, and your score is directly updated to HR and the Hiring manager. Should you pass the test, you will be contacted for next steps.
You needn’t worry if you don’t get all questions completed/correct, we will review partially submitted code if what you have provided is on the right track
Evaluations are only one of many methods used method we use to screen candidates and not receiving a passing score does not preclude you from being considered for interview/hire.
Click on the link that is commensurate with you skill set.
Full-stack Developer – Code Challenge
The 5 questions are to test your full stack capabilities (front-end, backend and database)
Front-end Developer – Code Challenge
The 3 questions are to test your front End capabilities (front-end development only)
- Note: It is not required that candidates complete the code challenge
· Should you choose to complete the code challenge you will be asked to create a HackerRank account prior to doing so. Good Luck!
- Design, develop and implement technical solutions in Microsoft .NET software applications and solutions
- Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements
- Work with the QA team to ensure accuracy and solution integrity
- Frequently communicate with users, and team members during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other development team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ work experience in software development
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- C# experience is required
- Azure development experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of MVC, MVVM patterns
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks (e.g. Angular)
- Working knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns
- Working knowledge of security best practices (e.g. OWASP)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
- Microsoft Enterprise Library, especially Unity Framework
- MS SQL Server/T-SQL
Nice to have:
- Unit Testing/Test-Oriented Development
- Working knowledge with multi-partition DB, Change Data Capture, Data Caching Service
- Previously work with enterprise-scale monitoring system
- Self-motivated worker, that can complete tasks under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Comfortable performing component demonstration in front of key business holders, PMs, and clients
- Machine Learning
Job Type: Full-time
- .net: 1 year (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)