Nature and Scope
The Office Administrator is the first point of contact responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties. Duties include, but are not limited to, meeting minute distribution, scheduling appointments, drafting both internal and external correspondence. The Office Administrator is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with team members, clients and the public. Provide solid customer service to the general-public, clients and strong administration support to staff and teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for professional reception etiquette and corresponding duties:
- Monitor front desk and answer telephones.
- Direct inquiries to appropriate department.
- Monitor building traffic.
- Create staff business cards.
- Track and maintain copier inventory, service calls and copy counts.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail as well as faxes.
- Reconcile and replenish petty cash.
- Monitor and maintain office supply inventory and ordering.
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
- Maintain an organized and tidy workstation.
- Present a positive and professional image of TRC to all visitors, suppliers, and other persons.
Responsible for all assigned Residential Client Administration:
- Assisting/monitoring clients with various requests as:
- Scan Documents
- In-house appointments (nail, hair etc.)
- Personal needs
- Monitor and order stock/inventory levels of products available for sale in the canteen
- Process client and visitor purchases by use of operating a cash register and performs end of day checks and balances.
- Collect and complete all Program/Detox AHS and Saskatchewan Health forms.
- Form tracking of all donation items.
Assist the Senior Management Team with various tasks such as:
- Provide confidential senior administrative and office management support as required.
- Schedule meeting spaces.
- Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents; this may include highly confidential correspondence, memorandum, contracts and proposals.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for senior management including format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Aide in communications both internally and externally and create reports, correspondence, agendas and minutes.
- Coordinate logistics of senior management team programs including meetings, tours, special projects and events.
- Review, evaluate and distribute priority correspondence for senior management team.
- Complete expense reports.
- Understands and executes company policy and procedures relating to job specific duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned when necessary.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Post secondary education in the area of Office Administration, Business Administration or a directly related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in an Executive Assistant or Administrative support role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with on-going change, and works well as part of a team.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer/client service skills.
- Astute attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communications skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)