Tempur Sealy is the world’s largest bedding company. From our plants in Canada and the United States we manufacture mattresses with household names such as Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam, Sealy Posturepedic and Stearns & Foster, which can be purchased from major retail and independent stores across Canada. We have an immediate opening for the position of:
Box Spring Assembler
Primary function: Assembles grid units or innerspring unit (box spring) to a wooden frame per established work instructions.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, Day Shift: 7am to 3:30pm; Evening Shift: 3:30pm to 12am.
This is a unionized position.
Your work background will include:
- This position is required to frequently lift up to 10 lbs (up to 20 lbs occasionally).
- This is a position working in a factory setting with moderate noise levels and temperature. Safety glasses are required.
- Incentive bonus based on production output in addition to hourly base pay.
- No experience required, all training will be provided. Candidates should apply in-person at 145 Milner Ave., Scarborough, Ontario between 9 am and 5 pm.
In return: Tempur Sealy will provide you with a very competitive compensation package including salary and company assisted benefits.
Tempur Sealy is committed to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise Tempur Sealy about your accessibility needs to ensure you are accommodated. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)