About Republic Republic Architecture Inc. is a creative and inclusive team. We are passionate about our work and
committed to a collaborative approach to design and practice. Driven by the journey, we utilize
an explorative process that connects all the right people around the table. Our desire to produce
thoughtful and sustainable projects that engage the public is at the heart of everything we do.
Position We are looking to add an Architectural Intern to be part of our integrated team environment. This
- Shadowing architects on-site reviews, design projects, and building condition assessments;
- Preparing reports, minutes or other required project deliverables;
- Providing support to the firm’s various projects and initiatives;
- Working on a variety of cultural, defence, justice, and educational projects across the country; and
- Collaborating with our client groups and multidisciplinary consultant team.
Qualifications Preference will be given to a well-rounded individual who strives to push design innovation
through responsible and sustainable architecture. The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional degree in architecture;
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience with architectural projects is preferable;
- Revit and AutoCAD skills are required and are an asset; and
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply If you’re looking for the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing firm in Winnipeg we want to
hear from you. Email your resume in confidence to email@example.com