We are looking to hire 2 part-time permanent pizza makers/ kitchen staff/ server for the Cobourg location.
Summer Students are welcomed to apply.
List of duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation and after the working shift
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
- Making sure the work area is clean after the shift
- Serving and cashing out customers (when needed)
Pizza Maker Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 per hour
- food handling: 1 year (Preferred)