PRESSURE PUMP AND TRANSPORT PERSONNEL WANTED
Ryder fluid solutions is a small yet rapidly growing company located in Clairmont, Alberta. Our focus is on providing exceptional services and solutions to optimize customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest personnel and equip them with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that we consistently deliver outstanding customer service to our oilfield clients.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of equipment and promoting high quality customer satisfaction while ensuring policies and procedures are well integrated.
Primary responsibility include:
- Operating and maintaining equipment as required
- Ensuring all tools and equipment are loaded and secured prior to job
- Ensuring the safe loading of fluids, filling out of TDG forms
- Representing Ryder Fluid Solutions in a courteous and professional manner
- Effectively communicating with supervisor to ensure that all equipment is functioning at top potential
- Adhering to all safety procedures
- Completing all paperwork and month end procedures in a correct and timely manner
- Performing shop duties as required
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License
- Valid H2S Alive and First Aid safety tickets
- Mechanical skills and previous work with acid are an asset
- Previous chemical/acid transport an asset
- Previous experience with pressure pumping and/or hot oiling an asset
At Ryder Fluid Solutions, we are proud of our close-knit group and small company feel. We offer competitive wages and benefits and are a team that is committed to service excellence.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ryder Fluid Solutions Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance