The northern operations of Miller Paving Limited, centrally located in New Liskeard, Ontario, is devoted to being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. Through our commitment to staff training and continuous review of leading edge and available technologies in the industry, the services offered by Miller Paving Limited are Only the Best. If you are looking for a career that will challenge you with dynamic work and meaningful responsibilities, along with great Company benefits–we have what you are looking for!
With the continued growth and development of our businesses we have an opening in the New Liskeard location for a highly skilled and motivated Foreman to join the Miller team with the Crushing Crew. We provide a stable, challenging and rewarding environment for professional growth and development.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
It is required to:
- Providing leadership to the crew
- Participating in daily work activities of equipment operating and laboring
- Administrative duties
- Conducting ‘tail gate’ safety talks with staff to review policies and practices
- Reviewing completed work; ensuring appropriate documentation is completed
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have experience and knowledge of crushing and screening
- Be a strong leader with supervision experience
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate
- Be a team player
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Taylor Jansen in Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via facsimile at (705) 647-3954 no later than 5:00 p.m. on January 29, 2019.
We would like to thank all the applicants;
however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.