Are you looking for a highly autonomous part-time and highly flexible job to complete your schedule? We have an opportunity for you!
RDTS is a forward-thinking company that strives to use dedicated, experienced team members, innovative solutions and a detailed reporting system to award our clients with a competitive advantage. In order to enhance the customer experience, increase sales and maximize inventory returns, our teams have the opportunity to play key roles in merchandising and maintaining various product sets represented by RDTS Inc.
- Territory: Yellowknife. A mileage reimbursement policy is in place.
- Schedule: approx. 1-2 hours a week that you can do anytime to fit in your schedule, between Monday to Friday.
- Evaluate the state of the hardware store, establish priorities and the work needed to be done in each department;
- Read and execute planograms;
- Innovate and think of possible product placements in other store sections (cross-merchandising);
- Maintain additional spaces to place the merchandise;
- Fill the display stands and execute the display facings based on the planograms or the store manager’s instructions;
- Solve inventory problems and report them via the application;
- Communicate daily with the operation analyst regarding the job done;
- Execute any related tasks.
- Experience in merchandising and reading planograms is an asset;
- Must be able to visit all the stores in your territory. Mileage reimbursement policy is applicable.