Locally owned and family operated residential roofing company looking for a full-time roofing shingler. We have lots of work and looking for a team member who wishes to grow with us. Position is seasonal and runs until the end of November; weather permitting.
We have a professional, fun and safe work atmosphere. We focus on a positive work environment and provide excellent quality customer service.
Tools are provided. Our business is exclusively re-roofs but on occasion we get new construction. Majority of jobs are in the Sherwood Park area.
Overtime after 8 hours, 9.6% vacation pay on every pay check.
Wage: Wage will be reviewed based on experience and initiative.
· Repair, maintain, remove and replace residential shingle roofs (including shingles, underlayment, vents & flashing)
Skills / Qualifications:
· Ability to install slope roof systems
· Comfortable working on all roof pitches
· Ability to follow safety procedures & wear a harness
· Ability and willingness to learn
· ZERO Tolerance for substance abuse
· Must be reliable and look presentable
· Must be able to work well with others; respect co-workers, and clients.
- MANDATORY pre-employment drug testing. ( Braymar will cover the cost and make the appointment)
· Must have the ability to get to and from various job sites. Own transportation is a must.
· Fall Arrest Certificate required.
· Have a great work ethic and excellent physical stamina to keep up with the work load.
- Must have a full command of the English language. Safety and communication is vitally important.
· Minimum two years experience. If you do not have any experience we will not reply.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: $27.00-$30.00 per hour
- Roofing: 2 years (required)
- fluent English (required)
- Driver's license and do you have your own transportation (required)