Our Mission at Pethealth Inc. is to bring vitality to lives… furry and otherwise. This includes pets, and the people who care for them; our employees, our partners, our customers, our business and our communities.
Customer Experience Advocate
We are on a crusade to Champion Pet Owner Happiness. So to put it simply - your job, like all of our jobs, is to keep our members happy. Our success formula is this:
o Transform the perceived value of pet insurance
o Create a culture that ignites relentless innovation
o Cultivate a stronger, more connected pet owner community
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will provide front-line phone, chat and web support to existing pet insurance policy holders. You will use your exceptional customer service skills and friendly, yet professional manner to educate customers on insurance offerings and benefits, determine the root cause of the call, and work with the customer and internal team members to provide solutions and services that ensure long-term customer retention.
- Setting up new member files and updating existing member information, such as address, pet information and billing details.
- Answering questions and updating information regarding billing and member policies, or helping to find the right policy for their needs.
- Provide information regarding status of claims, reasons for declines, and instructions on how to submit claims for processing.
- Help customers decipher insurance policy terms and conditions, including deductibles, annual limits and exclusions.
- Effectively handle cancellation requests with the goal of encouraging customer retention.
- Up-sell/upgrade insurance policies and add-ons to meet customers' specific requirements.
- Perform administrative after-call activity.
- Supporting Lost Pet Recovery Department with Lost Pet service calls when required
- Advocate must meet or exceed monthly call centre key performance indicators as outlined under annual Success Factors
- Achieve the set New Business Policy Goal
- Achieve the set Loyalty Goal
- Achieve the set Quality Assurance Goal
- Achieve the set Advocate Experience Goal
- Achieve the set Adherence to scheduled goal
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education is a strong asset.
- 2-5 years of sales and/or customer service experience dealing directly with the general public; prior sales and call centre experience is a strong asset.
Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA’s):
- Able to obtain or currently holds required OTL Insurance license
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and de-escalation skills
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Available to work shifts within all call centre hours of operation: Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST as well as Canadian and US Statutory Holidays
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
We thank all candidates for their interest, . If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days. Pethealth is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.