AT SCC, OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO HIRE HARDWORKING INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PROUD OF THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK.
GENERAL LABORER (AT BAIE D’URFÉ, QC, CANADA)
Shoei Canada Corporation, created in 1956 and a subsidiary of Shoei Chemicals (located in Japan), is a leading manufacturing company of metal powder.
Shoei is currently seeking a General Laborer in Production.
· Work with the team on all tasks related to the production of nickel powder, such as the feeding of the machines, the collection of the end-product, and on-going maintenance related to the production process.
· Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
· 12 hours, day and night rotating shifts, after the probation period.
· Must be in good physical shape since the tasks require physical effort. The candidate will be lifting and carrying weights to a maximum of 25 kilos.
· Must have basic mathematical skills.
· Knowledge in Industrial Mechanics and/or Industrial Chemistry is an asset.
· To be discussed
· Medical, Dental, Eye care Insurance.
· Paid monthly Public Transport Pass.
· RRSP/DPSP Contribution
Potential career opportunities and advancement for the right candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent