At Ayr Farmers Mutual, we are in the middle of a transformation project to modernize our billing system, policy administration, and claims management systems to a leading-edge packaged software product.
We are looking for Data Entry Support to help move data out of our policy administration system. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a strong typist, with a keen eye for detail. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to all lines of our business and learn how the Guidewire Insurance Platform system works. This role is perfect for someone who wants experience in the insurance industry, or data entry and administration.
- Transfer information from our existing policy administration system and enter policy data into our new system with care and accuracy
- Verify data by comparing information between the new system and the current source system
- Update existing data in both systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to meet daily data entry objectives
- Knowledge and aptitude of computer-based software and spreadsheets
- Strong use and understanding of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Education or experience in the business of Property and Casualty Insurance would be of benefit
About Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
For over 126 years, our purpose has been simple and clear: Ayr Farmers Mutual exists for our Policyholders. We were created to support and protect our communities from devastating loss. Our values continue to guide our actions, just as they have since 1893.
To learn more, visit us at https://www.ayrmutual.com/
Reference ID: DSE - 2001
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Suite: 1 year (Preferred)