ADGA has a current contract opportunity for an Intermediate .NET Developer, to start December 1, 2020 until March 31, 2021.
This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create and modify code and software
- Create and modify screens and reports
- Gather and analyze data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications
- Design methods and procedures for small computer systems, and sub-system of larger systems
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience designing and developing reports with Business Objects versions Crystal 2008 (version 12) and up.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Web Developer developing web applications with the Microsoft VB.Net framework.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 6 years developing and maintaining scripts, stored procedures, packages and error handling in PL/SQL.
- A minimum of 7 years performing unit tests and verification of the results.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 6 years with Oracle databases (versions 8, 9i, 10g, 11g).
- A minimum of 7 years of experience building source code from conceptual or logical models; and from associated functional requirements, specifications and class/object diagrams.
- A minimum of 2 web development projects, OR, 2 years of experience analyzing requirements and issues outlined by systems analysts and designers to comply with Government of Canada’s TBS Standards on Web Accessibility, Interoperability and Usability" (http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/ws-nw/index-eng.asp) and security policies.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience directly using the methods and standards of Microsoft CSLA.Net.
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Enhanced reliability clearance.
Contract length: 3 months
Application deadline: 2020-11-12
Expected start date: 2020-12-01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Web Development: 6 years (Required)
- Federal Government: 5 years (Required)
- Security clearance (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19