Looking to be a part of a growing marketing agency? Want flexible hours and to work from anywhere? AND the potential for as little or as many hours as you want?
Rosewood VA has been providing marketing services since 2015. We have clients across Canada, the United States, Europe and the United Kingdom. We specialize in marketing services specific to small businesses and entrepreneurs mostly in Toronto and York Region. We're especially passionate about a "green" niche focusing on health, wellness, fitness, sustainable industries and non-profit organizations.
Our primary services are within Digital Marketing: Website Design, Graphic Design, SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing and Content Creation.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager/Content Creator to join our growing team. If you do not currently meet all the requirements, but would love to get starting in this type of work, we are willing to provide extensive training. Our only non-negotiable is a willingness to learn!
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
- You will be assigned to a select group of clients and will act as their dedicated Account Manager and main point of contact.
- You will be backed by our team and CEO.
- You will be responsible for their Social Media, Content Creation, etc. (see details below).
- Provide exceptional customer service and communicate clearly with clients.
- Managing client's social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Bing and other Online Directory listings. Includes posting, responding to comments, and utilizing community engagement strategies.
- Creating Social Media Marketing campaigns for multiple clients. Includes selecting images and writing captions based on topics provided by clients.
- Using different apps, programs and tools to create and schedule posts.
- Writing content for client's marketing campaigns: websites, blogs, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Researching topics and creating original content.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creativity with images and content writing
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency with Canva
- Proficiency with WordPress (for blogs and content revisions)
- Basic video editing skills (using a tool for social media content or Adobe Premier Pro)
- High School diploma
- Own reliable, secure laptop and solid Internet connection
This position is a freelance position, you MUST be able to invoice us as a subcontractor. Please ensure you research and meet the requirements to qualify as a subcontractor before applying.
We will only respond to candidates that meet our requirements. We hope to speak with you soon!
Job Type: Freelance