Bravo Math will help your grade 5 kid enjoy grade 10 math.
We're doing that by building the best damn math course ever and if this excites you, please read on.
Are you interested in using your computer skills in a small education company trying to change the world? Bravo Math is looking for a part-time (5 or so hours per month) IT Manager in the Vancouver area to fix and build basic website (bravomath.com), email, and blog systems. [No fancy features or functions. They just need to work.] Following success in that area, you will increase the capacity of the business to meet demand through learning management systems, paperless assessment, custom software-based math education software, accounting systems, and other educational technology. As you help the business grow, you will change lives, and your compensation will grow accordingly.
For more details, see this Job Description.
Due to the volume of applications, applications as of 2022 January 18th with the following properties will not receive responses.
- Applicant does not live in the Vancouver area.
- The applicant does not address specifically the #1 priority in the job description.
- The applicant lacks sufficient English skills.
P.S. I do not know exactly how many hours this job will require. I'm guessing 5 or fewer hours per month. We will discuss this over Zoom during an interview. I am also open to pay-for-performance (i.e. do I have no IT headaches, can you contribute to the business in other ways), and will thus place no ceiling on your compensation.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50.00 per hour
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Live in or near the Vancouver area and have legal status to work here.
- Be a good fit for an education startup, including all the uncertainty that comes with new businesses. Have some entrepreneurial spirit!
- Read the more detailed Job Description (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tuO1Mh1esiveeHo58GSUkDzvTucZF2FICmRKNTBRjZs/edit?usp=sharing) and prepare to explain their proposal including their own budget, accountability, and timeline during an interview.
- small business IT: 1 year (required)