TITLE Commercial Service Technician
ORGANIZATION Corporate Facility Supply
DEPARTMENT Sales and Marketing
LOCATION Southern Ontario
REPORTS TO Operations Manager
KEY CUSTOMERS SERVED
- Food Service and Hospitality
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Small Business
- Of utmost importance you must have impeccable mechanical skills
- Strong understanding of electrical systems
- General understanding of plumbing connections and process
- Diagnose equipment failure issues
- Repair broken and damaged equipment
- Inventory Management
- Assist with manufacturing and repairs to manufacturing equipment
- Visit clients to repair equipment onsite
- Maintain repair equipment used in service department
- Assists customers in showroom
- Provide answers to customer questions/inquiries
- Handles incoming calls/emails
- Provides back-up support to other staff members when required
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Complete supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Handles financial and personal information appropriately
- Some accounts receivable interaction with customers
- Maintaining good/professional working relationships with other staff members
- Varying shifts are available
- On-call ocassionally LEADERSHIP
- Take charge and seek positive results.
- Upsell clients and prospects on chemical systems and ancillary products
- Inspire a high level of performance from all those involved.
- Develop and inspire the strategic vision to all involved.
- Communicate to all involved: successes, plans, programs and objective.
- Pleasant personality
- Acceptance of daily workplace responsibility
- Willingness to accomplish tasks outside of traditionally described responsibilities listed above.
- Attending staff meetings
- Contact with existing and new clientele
- Good listener to identify customer needs and ability to devise the appropriate strategy thereafter.
- College degree is an asset
- High school or G.E.D. completion
- Additional courses and education are an asset
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Mechanical repairs
- Diagnostic understanding and experience
- Customer Service history
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
- Ability to Troubleshoot
- Understand Mechanical Schematics and Drawings
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Dependable in completion of tasks
- Easy to work with and co-operation with fellow staff.
This is a statement indicating the ideal qualities which a candidate should possess in order to perform the function effectively. This does not mean the job can’t be performed by a person not possessing all of these qualifications. Rather, it is a statement of candidate profile which would have the greatest likelihood of reaching an effective level of performance in the shortest possible time and of continuing to perform effectively for reasonable period.
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour