We are looking for (2) candidates who can fill the position of Documentation Clerk at our company. We are a recycling company that exports shipments worldwide. Our company is expanding and we are searching for an individual who will facilitate our growth. We would like someone who is a adaptable, eager to learn and has a positive work attitude.
- Responsible for managing reception, answering all phone calls, greeting visitors.
- Office management: ordering supplies, keeping an organized and clean work environment.
- Coordinating all aspects of a shipment including booking, manifest, Bills of Lading and customs clearance.
- Handling Shipping Documents and filing in the companies database
- Tracking status with truckers, ocean carriers and keeping clients and agents up to date with progress reports.
- Creating and sending invoices
- Maintain good relationships with clients and assist with general inquiries and follow all special instructions.
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure timely completion of work and following up with related tasks as assigned by team leader.
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English, French - spoken and written (other languages +)
- Strong Typing proficiency
- Microsoft Office
- Team work skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)