Join a diverse and talented team
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
For full-time employees:
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR US IF:
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
- You love clothing that celebrates femininity in all its wonder;
- You are a natural leader who knows how to motivate a team;
- You are sociable, a good communicator and a strong team player;
- You set goals for yourself and always achieve them;
- You are proactive and conscientious;
- • You are looking for a career that constantly offers new challenges;
- • You are open to working holidays and longer hours during busy periods (depending on your availability).
Ready to put your management skills to work? Join a fun and dynamic team filled with professional challenges and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WHAT A TYPICAL WORKDAY LOOKS LIKE
Under the supervision of the regional sales manager, you will be responsible for making sure the store runs smoothly and that your team provides the best possible customer service. Your role will involve meeting overall objectives and maintaining our corporate standards for customer service, sales, operational performance and visual presentation. You must also be familiar with effective recruiting techniques, provide meaningful training, and use staff development and evaluation tools to motivate your team and help them shine.
- Optimize the performance and profitability of your store;
- Train your team members to master customer service—teach them the best sales techniques and make sure they’re familiar with all product features;
- Analyze sales results and find innovative solutions to boost sales;
- Schedule employees based on performance and in-store traffic;
- Set sales goals, make a plan to achieve them and share them with your sales team;
- Keep the regional manager informed on store tasks and activities.
MARKETING AND VISUAL PRESENTATION:
- Mobilize your team and create a positive work environment that fosters the pursuit of excellence, while helping instill a sense of pride and belonging in being a part of the La Vie en Rose team;
- Bring our vision, mission and brand culture to life on the job and share them with your team;
- Demonstrate leadership and act as an inspirational role model at all times.
- Build a high-performance team—recruit, prepare and train the next generation of employees, and source the best candidates for the various roles;
- Plan work schedules, share them with your team and manage absences/lateness;
- Conduct performance evaluations for the entire store team;
- Manage labour disputes and apply any necessary disciplinary actions in accordance with the law and our corporate policies and procedures;
- Master your knowledge of all products and technical features;
- With the help of your team, create an attractive and inviting store based on our planograms;
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what our competitors are doing;
- Help build a steady and loyal customer base by showcasing the brand image and building relationships;
- Develop an effective action plan to improve inventory management results;
- Plan incoming orders and make sure visual displays are set up efficiently;
- Maintain the look and cleanliness of the store and backstore;
- Collaborate with mall administration.
- Analyze reports to optimize productivity and sales;
- Open and close the store with the help of your managers;
- Manage all controllable expenses in your store efficiently;
- Collaborate with the head office on various projects and requests;
- Respect and apply the policies and procedures of the various head office departments (don’t worry, we’ll explain everything to you!);
- Perform other duties where needed to support the team.
permanent, full time
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.