You are not afraid of responsibility? You like to supervise a team?
Join our team!
Do you want to be part of it?
That's good news! We are looking for a Plant foreman for the Baie-Sainte-Anne site. You have a good judgment, you are a reliable person and have good interpersonal skills? Your leadership and sense of responsibility makes you the ideal person for this position. There is no doubt that you have great challenges to overcome in this position.
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Responsible for supervising the plant production activities;
- Ensure the conformity of the materials and inputs before their use in production;
- Analyze and complete various reports;
- Ensure that the equipment is used and maintained adequately by the operators;
- Verify the fire risks during the production;
- Maintain a healthy management of the person under your supervision.
- You have experience working in the fields;
- You have training in a relevant field;
- You have already supervised a team (an asset) and know how to show leadership;
- You are able to complete reports;
- You have a basic knowledge of computer software (Windows environment).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Career Development & Opportunities
- Stimulating Work Environment
- Strong Team Spirit
- Competitive Wages & a Wide Range of Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have already supervised a team
- Do you have a basic knowledge of computer software like Windows
- working in the fields: 1 year (preferred)