About 108 ideaspace:
We work across a broad range of industries, with a particular focus on knowledge-intensive organizations in the services sector. Our methodologies have depth, earned through serving clients since 1994. We help our clients rethink their approach to marketing by innovating in Strategy, Technology, and Design. 108 ideaspace is a Salesforce and Salesforce.org Consulting Partner. As a Salesforce Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in all aspects of client delivery.
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Analyze and review business; both the functional and technical side.
- Liaise with clients to understand business processes and lead implementation engagements.
- Work closely with internal and external contacts to stakeholders to ensure successful solution delivery while meeting project scope and client expectations.
- Participate in every aspect of the implementation – project kick-off, strategy blueprint, design and development, testing and go-live.
- Lead design, implementation, development, deployment and documentation of all projects that leverage the Salesforce.com and CMS (WordPress) toolset.
- Provide consultative guidance to clients and 108 ideaspace team to aid decision-making.
- Understand, evaluate, assign and resolve support requests from clients and the 108 ideaspace team.
- Provide regular status updates to project managers and clients.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) for clients.
- Manage and resolve risks and issues, escalating where appropriate.
- Act as the gatekeeper of the change request process, reviewing requested system changes and developing detailed specifications for implementation.
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with leading consulting and implementation projects
- Perform continuous improvement activities across all areas of responsibility.
- Experience with WordPress CMS and systems integration is preferred.
- Salesforce.com certifications are an asset.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Active Campaign and others) is desirable.
- Language abilities: English (other preferred languages: Hindi, French)
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and remote environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience creating task schedules and project plans.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
Please provide answers to the following questions along with your application:
1) What do you see as the most important upcoming technology, and why?
2) To improve the efficiency of your development team, what are the key activities/processes that you would ensure were in place?
3) Finish this sentence: More than anything else, I am an expert in ________.
4) Finish this sentence: I am most passionate about ________.
5) Beyond English, what languages do you speak fluently?
6) Why do you want to work with 108 ideaspace?
7) To save your time and ours, please share your compensation expectations.
More about 108 ideaspace at http://www.108ideaspace.com
Application deadline: 2021-07-23
Expected start date: 2021-08-02
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are working remotely 100% due to Covid-19.