Markstone Landscaping Ltd.
Job Opportunity: machine operator / excavator
About Markstone Landscaping:
For more than a decade, Markstone has been the local leader in professional landscaping. The secret to our success? Our people.
We’re interested in talented people who are looking for a career, not just a job. If you have the right attitude and skills, we’re happy to train you in an area that best fits your interests and aptitude. At Markstone, we value professional development and training as highly as we value camaraderie. We work hard, we play hard, and we take pride in our work.
This ad is for Landscape Construction master NOT Landscape Maintenance
Looking for one experienced, interlocking and concrete master (3-5 yrs experience).
- Able to perform all aspects of the job from start to completion and able to supervise other employees;
- Able to set grade in residential application to excavate for concrete or interlock
- Skilled at safely operating a truck & trailer, skid steer, mini excavator, and any other equipment related to landscaping;
- G licensed with clean driving record.
- Must be able to co-ordinate a 3-5 man crew
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must be able to meet the crew in Milton for 7:00am every morning
- Must be punctual, have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
To find out more about Markstone, visit our website at www.markstonelandscaping.com
If this job interests you, drop us a line at 647-780-8271
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- pick up truck and trailer : 1 year (Required)
- Excavator Operator: 3 years (Required)
- Interlocking and concrete: 3 years (Preferred)