We have an opening in our busy family, run automotive shop for a receptionist / service
adviser. The major responsibilities include:
- making customer appointments; in person, over the phone or through social media.
- communicating recommended repairs to customers
- creating invoices and taking payments
- calling suppliers for parts ordering
- logging customer and supplier invoices
- maintaining general tidiness and cleanliness of public area
The successful applicant will be smart and presentable, honest and reliable, have
excellent communication skills, knowledge of basic Office computer skills, have
outstanding customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced
environment. A basic understanding of vehicle maintenance and an interest in the
automotive industry would be an asset, but is not required. A good grasp of social
media and internet based ordering would be beneficial.
We are seeking someone who can grow with the business and flexibility would be a key
component in this position. Opportunities may arise in the future for the right candidate
to branch out into other areas of the business, for example car sales.
Please do not call to discuss this position or to apply.
We will only respond to email applications / queries.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Clerical / Admin: 2 years (Preferred)