As a Designer, you'll be involved in every aspect of the digital product creation process, from brainstorming the next great innovation to tweaking pixels before launch (and beyond). You'll utilize your full range of interaction design and visual design skills, and you'll own the visual output experience for our products across responsive web and native apps.
At Apply Digital we use science, data and user-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of inspired storytelling as we strive to transform the landscape of digital products.
Your day-to-day is never the same: Fast paced, often fun and never boring.
We are open to this position being remote within Canada.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
*Strategy & Discovery
- Contribute to strategic decisions
- Come up with bold and smart product ideas
- Turn ideas into experiences that are feasible, useful and delightful
- Actively participate in discovery activities to help define products and features
- Develop and present proof of concepts to stakeholders
- Execute high / low fidelity mockups and user flows and understand experience implications of different
- Platforms (responsive web, native apps)
- Sketch and prototype to quickly iterate on ideas
- Work with research and project managers to refine user testing and prototypes
- Design visually arresting interfaces that push past the obvious and delight users
- Champion the Apply Digital brand and work with other designers to own, uphold and document design standards
- Design with an understanding of the latest front end technologies
- You will be working closely with the Design Lead on larger or smaller projects
- Oversee the quality and fidelity of the work done by junior designers through design projects or incremental product improvements.
- Prioritize work effectively weighing business and user needs while assessing impact of decisions on experience.
We are an innovation, products, and experiences company. Digital to our core, we are purpose built to transform possibilities for people. We solve complex problems with well-executed solutions tailor-made for continuous growth — we're ambitious and our clients are too. We work with well-funded start-ups, global brands, and Fortune 1000 companies spanning industries and audiences, including EA, Moderna, League Health, and Realtor.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations