We are currently looking for Assistant Building Superintendents to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in property maintenance and cleaning duties.
- Build positive tenant relations and communications.
- Ensure that the building is clean and presentable.
- Respond to tenant questions, concerns, emergencies, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting in building maintenance and repairs.
- Perform seasonal work as required such as gardening, snow removal (shoveling and salting).
- Respond to after-hour emergencies when Superintendent is off/unavailable.
- Assist with administrative duties required by management.
- Showing of vacant units as required.
- Assist with the move in and move out of tenants.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent housekeeping skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong follow up skills and able to deal with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to think on your feet.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Maintenance experience in Residential Property Management: 2 years (Required)
- Assistants in Residential Property Management: 2 years (Required)