Missions and responsibilities
Do you want to join a dynamic team and a growing company?
Do you like working with the public and also like doing administrative tasks?
This post is perhaps yours!
We are looking for 1 night auditor to work in a Hotel affiliated with Hart Company inc.
The workplace is the Hotel Saint-André which is located at
1285 Rue Saint-André, Montreal, QC H2L 3T1
So if you like to work at night and to excel in a company that offers opportunities for advancement - continue to read, we have the ideal job that awaits you.
You will not be bored, it's promised!
The night auditor's main duties are to welcome guests, check-in and check-out, answer queries and coordinate hotel activities overnight.
He assumes at the same time the verification of the commercial transactions made during the day, in order to balance the accounts and the deposits.
Working alone or with a small team, the night auditor must have a strong sense of initiative and must be able to keep calm under pressure.
- Perform all accounting tasks of the night audition.
- Take telephone bookings, make registrations and departures of customers.
- Deal with customer complaints
- Coordinate the activities of the Hotel
- Setting up and preparing the Continental breakfast
We are looking for the candidate with:
- Ability for sales and customer service.
- Easy to communicate orally and in writing.
- Tolerance to stress.
- Sense of organization and attention to detail.
- Autonomy, dynamism, interpersonal skills, courtesy.
- Bilingual written and spoken (French and English). (Mandatory)
- Able to work on a night schedule
- Computer skills. (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Montreal tourist attractions. (Asset)
- Experience as night auditor. (Asset)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full time: 40 hours a week
Pleasant working environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour