Synergee is committed to making fitness and health more accessible & achievable to all by providing awesome fitness equipment at honest prices. We are the leading online retailer of home fitness equipment & sell tools for increasing physical fitness to help people live happier, healthier lives. We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant to work with our team to craft and lead comprehensive Email & SMS campaigns.
We want to be on the tips of everyone’s tongues when they are looking for fitness equipment to lead their happiest, healthiest life – how can you get us there?
We're currently on the search for an Email & SMS marketing expert specialized in Klaviyo and advanced segmentation. Someone who has the experience in scaling Email & SMS campaigns.
We are looking for:
- Someone who's extremely analytical - exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Someone who has high standards - expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Someone who's strategic - able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Someone who's open minded and willing to learn
- Someone who loves all things e-commerce and digital marketing, nerd out on reading blogs, listening to podcasts and hunting down new strategies.
- Grow email list and revenue through engagement and retention
- Write compelling copy
- Design and implement direct email & sms marketing campaigns
- Advanced segmentation and email flows
- Analyze data and results from email campaigns
- Create reporting to present to the marketing team
- Optimize for future campaigns based on previous findings
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- Preferred 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Preferred 2 years experience in Email & SMS marketing, preferably using Klaviyo
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
How to Apply
- Please include a cover letter, tell us a little about you!
- Klaviyo: 1 year (preferred)
- Email marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care