Chinook Lung Function Clinic
204 542 7 Street South
Lethbridge AB T1J 2H1
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Administration Assistant
JOB OPENING: Part time (one shift every two weeks, with the opportunity to pick up more shifts.)
WAGE: To be negotiated.
Our goal is to provide a wide range of diagnostic and clinical services with short waiting times and rapid report turn-around. The Pulmonary Function Clinic is looking for an energetic individual to apply their knowledge and expertise in the role as administration assistant.
- Answering the telephone, greeting and checking in patients.
- Performing reminder calls.
- Scheduling pulmonary function tests.
- Filing and pulling patient charts.
- Inputting requisitions into our EMR system.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- The candidate must be capable of independent work within the pulmonary function testing clinic.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic proficiency in computers and strong technical skills.
- Attention to detail and efficient time management.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Previous experience in a medical office an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Nicki. Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time