The Accountant Assistant reports to the Senior Manager and is responsible for providing support with the flowing major accounting areas.
- The Accountant Assistant reports to the Senior Manager and is responsible for providing support with the flowing major accounting areas.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying the finished products. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Prepares all Government remittance with accuracy and remits by due dates.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Responsible for training other departments with accounting procedures when required
- Have back-up trained in order to relieve you for your vacation
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Payroll: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)