Interested in broadcast media, have great diction and solid English skills? Join our team of voice captioners. Learn to use SOVO's own proprietary speech recognition technology to produce high quality, realtime captions for live TV programs, webcasts and events...
- College degree in communication, journalism, literature, linguistics or a related field
- Excellent written and oral English communications skills;
- Great diction with native English accent;
- Ability to synthesize information effectively;
- Ability to learn new applications quickly;
- Resourcefulness and autonomy;
- Ability to remain calm under stress;
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of French (spoken and written).
- Full-time jobs (35 hours/w) and part-time jobs available;
- This position includes mandatory evening and night work. The night shifts can be 7pm - 3am, or 11pm - 7am for example. Pay premium applies to night hours.
Please indicate the position that is of interest to you in the application.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Selected candidates will be submitted to competency tests.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
All COVID-19 measures are in place as per CNESST