As a purpose-led company, Securitas employees are united across the country and around the globe. Our purpose serves as a consistent reminder of why our work is so important to our colleagues, clients and the community. Safety is a basic premise for all of us to enjoy life with friends and family as well as to succeed at work. Threats to our safety are ever increasing and becoming more complex. Therefore, our commitment to helping make the world a safer place is more important than ever. Our employees are guided by our 3 values: Integrity, Helpfulness and Vigilance. With over 370,000 employees globally and over $10 billion in revenue in 2018, we have surpassed our competitors by providing quality service year after year. If you are looking to join an elite team of Security Professionals, Securitas is the employer of choice.
To support social distancing, Securitas Canada will be conducting our hiring process remotely, including video interviews. We are committed to the safety of candidates and our staff throughout the hiring process.
Position: Static Security Guard
Start Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time Permanent
Pay Rate: $15.96/hr
- Respond to emergency, fire or injury calls
- Monitor traffic flow through entrances and deter any trespassers.
- Follow security breach procedures by notifying supervisors or other appropriate personnel when security breaches occur.
- Access control for the financial institution or commercial site.
MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Security Licence
- Valid CPR Certificate
- You must be comfortable standing during your shift.
- Must provide excellent customer service.
- 6 months - 1 year of demonstrated security experience.
- Valid G or G2 Class Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle is preferred but not required. If you do not possess a vehicle, you must be comfortable travelling on public transit.
- Free uniforms (Why pay $100’s for a uniform?)
- Extensive training on-site and through online courses (To help you develop your skills)
- Employee Referral Program (Get paid to refer your friends)
- Growth opportunities into Scheduling, District Manager and other roles (We are always growing)
- Benefits plan (To keep you and your family happy)
- Work at world class and large sites and clients (To give you amazing experience)
- Gain skills for a career in Law Enforcement (Help you reach your goals)
Securitas Canada celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
mobile, city of brampton, pal, g4, response unit, milton, mississauga, etobicoke, caledon, patrol guard, transit, terminal, pearson, airport, rapid response, hospital, malton, civic hospital, general, aru, units, westpark, healthcare, baycrest, markville, mall, MarS, centennial, college, sinai, commerce, scarborough, vaughan, woodbridge, corporate, office, scarborough, markham, woodbridge, north york, downtown, eaton, union, court, science, mcdonalds, walmart, financial, condo, condominium
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.96 /hour
- security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)
- Security Guard (Required)
- CPR (Required)