The Administrative Assistant is a key support to the efficient day to day operations of the administrative and program support functions.
- Support daily operations of the facility/building.
- Coordinate and track financial processes including invoicing and petty cash.
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team.
- Provide coverage for front desk/medical secretary as required
- Provide clerical support to teams across GRCHC
- Post Secondary certification in Business Administration and equivalent relevant work experience
- Two to five years office experience, preferably in a health care or not-for-profit setting
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with handling petty cash and preparing invoices
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and initiate action
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent time and stress management skills
- Flexibility to work day and evening shifts
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a supportive work environment.
To pursue this opportunity, please send your resume and covering letter to Human Resources. All applications must be submitted no later than September 20, 2019. We appreciate your interest, however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Brantford, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)