Crown Lift Trucks is the premier material handling dealer in Canada. A leader in the industry and a one stop shop for all a company’s material handling needs. Crown Lift Trucks Canada operates 8 full-service branches in both Ontario and Quebec offering complete service solutions including maintenance programs, parts supply, as well as training.
This position is responsible for accurately processing/invoicing service orders and provides assistance and support to customers and road technicians in order to provide excellence in customer service.
- Communicate with customers using phone, email, and fax.
- Evaluate (internal and external) customer service requirements and allocate appropriate resource (dispatch) to meet specific needs.
- Follow-up and take action to ensure successful resolution of service work and promote customer loyalty.
- Provide road service technicians with daily workload and assist in road service technician time management.
- Ensures completed document is provided
- Compares work description to labour and parts content
- Compares ERP to given work order (ERP – enterprise resource....data entry software); ensuring matched data
- Compares purchase orders to invoices
- Reviews customer comments for any unique instructions
- Flag any work orders needing approval or having major discrepancies (as defined by corporate standards) to the Field Service Manager.
- Invoices internal and external customers
- Communicates with customers to obtain information such as purchase order numbers
- Provides information as requested by customers, or internal colleagues, to verify information
- Provides assistance to the Field Service Manager to maintain an acceptable and accurate workload as defined by corporate goals.
- Provides assistance to technicians to resolve issues in a timely manner in order to maintain an acceptable and accurate customer invoicing process.
- Other Service Department tasks including: Sending and following up on Service Quotes; Processing Credits; Billing issue timely resolution.
- Perform all other connected service department duties as required by the Branch Manager
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel & Word experience
- Web Browser and general PC experience
- Customer Service experience
- General automotive or industrial mechanical knowledge is an asset
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving and reasoning skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to establish priorities in a fast pace environment.
- Safety focused
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- Customer Servce: 5 years (Required)
- Navision: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Concord, ON (Required)
- English (Required)