RVezy is an innovative travel experience marketplace startup that brings explorers and RV Owners together: Think Airbnb for RV’s.
Opportunity and Impact
You will be joining a small and growing team of Customer Success Experts located in Westboro, nestled between some of Ottawa’s best restaurants and pubs. We are a company driven by our culture of customer obsession and continuous improvement.
You will be the front line to all of our customers and the driving force behind improving our product and processes to better serve our users. Whether it is helping to get a booking back on track, assisting with refunds, or even delivering unpleasant news, the ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for cultivating customer happiness and loyalty.
What to expect
RVezy serves hundreds of thousands of renters and owners across Canada and you will be helping ensure they have a safe, secure, and enjoyable RVezy experience.
In a little over four years, we have grown into one of Ottawa’s fastest start-ups and continue to grow by over 400%. We are a two-sided marketplace startup with a fast-paced and agile environment. We have an amazing team that has fun and meaningful relationships with one another. We encourage continued learning and creative solutions. We are excited to find new team members that will fit our culture and grow with us!
About the role
As a Customer Success Expert with RVezy you will be responsible for supporting the hundreds of thousands of owners and renters using our site. Whether it be assisting with a booking, or helping a renter with a roadside issue, there are times you won’t know the answer so we are looking for someone who can think on the fly and problem-solve quickly.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide world-class omnichannel support to the users of our two-sided marketplace; responding to a high volume of customer inquiries using phone, chat, or email
- Become an expert on all things related to RVezy while gaining a thorough understanding of the entire customer success lifecycle: deeply understanding the customer's issue; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Be responsible for the data integrity of our customer interactions, accounts, and bookings
- Achieve personal KPIs that tie into company-wide OKRs
- Identify and solve or escalate problems as they arise to ensure a positive customer experience
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Be a liaison between the customer and the rest of the company: pass along customer needs, wants, and feedback
What you’ll bring to the team
- Grit: The ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment that comes with a fast-growing startup
- Customer Obsession: Previous experience supporting customers on a daily basis using a CRM (Bonus points for previous Zendesk experience) and other communications platforms, providing excellent customer service at all levels
- Attention to Detail: Process following including bug reports, payments processing operations but also provide insight on how things could be done differently/more efficiently
- Compassion: You’re the sort of person that crosses the street to help someone struggling with heavy bags, and then walks 3 blocks out of their way to help them home
- Resourceful: You are an extremely structured thinker with a passion for taking action & getting measurable results
- Tenacity: You are a lifelong learner, motivating yourself and others to stimulate personal growth and development
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
Bonus points if you
- Are an outdoor enthusiast
- Have an interest in working in a start-up (if you already have experience in a start-up it’s even better!)
- Are bilingual (English/French)
- Speak Spanish (this will be an asset)
- Flexible schedules - we are open 7 days a week so schedules will rotate every week
- A relaxed dress code (yes, you can wear sweatpants to work!)
- A chance to attend festivals, concerts, and campsites across Canada (once they’re back up and running)
- Bi-monthly social events including Fall & winter “workations” at cool locations
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Shares in RVezy (we believe every colleague should be an owner)
How to Apply:
At RVezy we’re looking for someone who is willing to go that extra mile to make someone's experience a great one and wanting to leave situations better than you found them, so we’re asking you to do a little more than just click the “Apply Now” button.
Step 1: Go to RVezy.com and play around with the site, really get familiar with it to see how everything works.
Step 2: Click “Rent an RV” and search Yellowknife. On the left-hand side select “Motorized” and find the RV with the title “RVezy Elite”
Step 3: Create an account and submit a booking request (whatever dates you like).
Step 4: In the message to the owner, introduce yourself and tell us about a time you went camping (or another outdoor/travel experience) and why you would be a great fit for the position. (Be sure to include your name and phone number). In the message, also include when you are hoping to start with us.
Step 5: Click “Apply Now” below
Contract length: 4 months
Expected Start Date: 2021-05-03
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $16.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you currently a university student (and returning to school in the fall of 2021 after this work term)?
- Are you a Canadian citizen/Permanent Resident?
- Will you be living in Ottawa for the whole summer?
- customer service: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
- Spanish (preferred)