Exciting Responsible Position with a Solid, Well-Established Company
- are looking for a stable position with a growth-oriented company.
- can work individually, and as part of a great team.
- want to advance and build your career.
- want to be valued as both an employee and a person.
- need a solid benefits plan, including dental, health, and life.
- want to work in a safety conscious environment.
- want the consistency of working Monday to Friday, weekends off.
We are WESTCOAST MOULDING & MILLWORK LIMITED
- With over 30 years in business, we are an established Western Canada industry leader in the building products industry with an ambitious vision for the future.
- We have a positive working environment with fantastic, enthusiastic employees who work well together.
- We work hard to achieve our personal and collective goals and we have fun doing so.
- We believe if you come with a great attitude and aptitude, and a base understanding, we can teach you any additional skillsets you’ll need to succeed and excel.
- Work is important, but we know and respect that you have a life outside of work!
THE POSITION and SKILLSET
As the Industrial Designer/CNC Team Leader, you will:
- use Solid Works and Rhino to generate 3D Models.
- generate CNC 3 and 5 axis CNC programs for 5 axis CNC router using MadCAM.
- set up CNC tooling, jigs, clamps, load/unload CNC programs.
- prepare and set up materials for CNC production using various wood shop machinery and tools.
- have advanced understanding of G and M codes.
- have basic computer skills, including Excel and Outlook.
- have strong organizational skills and the ability to self-manage and work effectively without supervision.
If you can see yourself in
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00-$32.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you looking for long-term employment?
- Are you looking for advancement opportunities?
- What are the key attributes of a position you are looking for?
- Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)