Do you want to make a difference and join the fight against COVID19?
If you are looking for a position where you can put your skills to use and start making a meaningful difference to the lives of Ontarians right away, look no further!
STUDENTS WELCOME provided you are able to work the required schedule.
We are currently seeking the following to join our team to support the Ontario Ministry of Health's COVID-19 vaccine program.
- Permanent Full Time (37.5 hours / week) & Part Time (minimum 24 hours / week)
- Temporary Full Time (37.5 hours / week) & Part Time (minimum 24 hours / week)
***Part Time – must be able to work Full Time hours for the duration of the summer, with a commitment to minimum 24 hours per week in the fall.
***This position can be based out of our Newmarket or London office in Ontario (must be able to attend office for the first 1 to 3 days)
If you are known for your friendly demeanor, professional and courteous phone presence, and your genuine care for the customers you serve with empathy and patience, then this position is right for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about vaccination appointments and general inquires
- Ensure to deliver BGO and client metrics and expectations on a regular basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Update customer files with appropriate information and ensure information being placed in customer files follow regulatory, client specific, and corporate guidelines
- Engage with customers on all inbound/outbound calls, emails, and other channels of communication applicable and/ or supports to update customer’s account information
- Champion company core values and other company programs
- Other duties as assigned
- You have experience in a customer service role in a call-centre environment
- You speak, read and write English fluently (bilingual English/French an asset)
- Proficiency with the use of computers
- You enjoy taking to people on the phone
- You are empathetic, a good listener and want to help others
WHY WORK WITH US
- $15.60 / hours (base + premium)
- Hours of Operation – 7 days a week, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Work from Home after initial Orientation and Training (1 to 3 days in office)
- Amazing work culture where you can grow and learn
WHO ARE WE
Bill Gosling Outsourcing provides business solutions to our clients with various types of services including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable Management, Customer Sales, Contact Centre Technology, and Business Process Outsourcing. With over 60 years in the call centre industry, we have the technology and resources to help our clients get their brand where it needs to be and grow their business.
We provide career opportunities in Customer Service & Collections, with various shifts and full time hours in our state-of-the-art call centre. We strive to create a fun, diverse, and engaging workplace which promotes both personal and professional growth.
WHERE ARE WE
We have offices across the Globe – Canada (Newmarket, Ontario; London, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec); USA (Richmond, Virginia); Manila, Philippines; San Jose, Costa Rica; Glasgow, UK – please visit our website for additional information
CHECK US OUT FOR YOURSELF
Twitter & Instagram: @bgocareers
Facebook & Linked: @BillGoslingOutsourcing
Part-time hours: 24-37.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $15.60 per hour