As a purpose-led company, Securitas employees are united across the country and around the globe. Our purpose serves as a consistent reminder of why our work is so important to our colleagues, clients and the community. Safety is a basic premise for all of us to enjoy life with friends and family as well as to succeed at work. Threats to our safety are ever increasing and becoming more complex. Therefore, our commitment to helping make the world a safer place is more important than ever. Our employees are guided by our 3 values: Integrity, Helpfulness and Vigilance. With over 370,000 employees globally and over $10 billion in revenue in 2018, we have surpassed our competitors by providing quality service year after year. If you are looking to join an elite team of Security Professionals, Securitas is the employer of choice. We love to hire top talent.
Position: Security Guard - Post Robbery
Start Date: ASAP
Status: Temp Full Time
Locations: Markham, Scarborough, Toronto, North York
- Perform access control provision duties.
- Ensuring you are providing a presence at the branch.
- Require customers to remove garments such as hats, sun glasses, scarves etc.
- Follow security breach procedures by notifying supervisors or other appropriate personnel when security breaches occur.
MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Security Licence.
- Valid CPR Certificate.
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle to travel or able to travel by transit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Vehicle to get to the site.
- Free uniforms (Why pay $100’s for a uniform?)
- Extensive training on-site and through online courses (To help you develop your skills)
- Employee Referral Program (Get paid to refer your friends)
- Growth opportunities into Scheduling, District Manager and other roles (We are always growing)
- Benefits plan (To keep you and your family happy)
- Work at world class and large sites and clients (To give you amazing experience)
- Gain skills for a career in Law Enforcement (Help you reach your goals)
Securitas Canada celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Scarborough, Toronto, security- security guard- security manager- full time - security officer- supervisor- law enforcement- part time- customer service- security director, airport, Pearson, security- part time- full time- warehouse- driver- security guard part time- customer service- security officer- Walmart, nation, hospital, employment, holland, king city, east gwillimbury, bradford, east gwillimbury, keswick, sutton, east gwillimbury, Scarborough, North York, major mackenzie, highway 400, stouffville, vaughan, jane, markham,
Reference ID: 0090
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary