ROCKIN’ CANADA SINCE 1977
We are Canada’s record store. With stores from coast to coast, Sunrise Records offers the best in music, vinyl, movies, t-shirts, and toys! If you’re a passionate music lover, entertainment buff, or a pop culture aficionado, come rock your career with us!
WHY IT ROCKS TO WORK HERE
- Good vibes only at our rockin’ head office with our casual dress code; enthusiastic, driven team; and significant cupcake budget
- Passionate about music, movies, and pop culture? Our staff discount will help you build your collections!
- Opportunity for growth and ownership of roles
- A kitchen full of T. Kettle tea
We are looking for an amazing person to join our team as Customer Experience Assistant at our rockin’ head office in Hamilton, ON.
The Customer Experience Assistant is responsible for:
- Responding to in-bound communication sent to Customer Service channels for both Sunrise Records and T. Kettle, including and not limited email, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
- Coordinating with web store team on customer service communication related to web purchases;
- Assisting the Marketing team with administrative duties as required; and
- Other duties as assigned.
THE ROCK STAR
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a customer service role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & French;
- Ability to think of creative solutions;
- Strong skills in Microsoft O365 and PC-based applications; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-time, permanent Customer Experience Assistant
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience
For more information about Sunrise Records, please visit www.sunriserecords.com.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those moving forward in the process will be contacted.
If you require an accommodation during the application process, please go to www.sunriserecords.com for contact information. As part of Sunrise Records’ commitment to equal opportunity employment, all forms of diversity are celebrated! Sunrise Records encourages all women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ people, people with disabilities, and other marginalized identities to apply to our company!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)