To perform the assembly, testing, packaging and shipping of various types of equipment cabinets, including mechanical assembly, installation of wiring and electronic equipment.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity based in Mississauga, Ontario. A competitive compensation package including base salary, benefits, and bonus structure is available.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Read and understand technical drawings and documentation.
- Install equipment and wiring per provided drawings and documentation.
- Test operation of cabinet systems prior to shipping.
- Prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Complete acceptance and assembly documentation as required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in electro-mechanical assembly or maintenance, or comparable.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds unaided.
- Basic knowledge of telecom installation standards and quality workmanship.
- Understanding of hand and power tools.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate a forklift for movement of parts and completed products.
- Possess a valid Canadian Drivers License. (Class D with Z endorsement or equiv. preferred)
- Ability to pass “BackCheck” or similar Criminal background check
At NPS, we take pride in providing our customers with integrated power products of the highest quality. Through our exploration and adaptation of new and emerging technologies, we maintain a significant edge over our competition. NPS ensures ultimate commitment to our customers through an unprecedented understanding of industry applications and product alternatives. NPS is determined to remain the Canadian leader in DC power integration by continuously reviewing, expanding and improving our products and services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)