Printer World International partners with global leaders in office equipment, Kyocera, HP, Lexmark and KIP which actively support our technical team in providing world-class training and service.
Our reputation for providing excellent customer service wouldn’t be possible without the efforts of our valued employees. We pride ourselves on providing a welcoming work environment where employees feel at home and choose to be part of the Printer World family for the long term.
What are some of the perks of working for Printer World?
- Employee benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Vehicle allowance
- Paid vacation
- Monday to Friday
The Service Repair Technician will be responsible to diagnose and repair printers, photocopiers and plotters.
Objectives in this technical position, you will provide onsite diagnostic, repair, and deployment services to our clients. You will work in a fast-paced environment, responding to and resolving client requests with a focus on exceeding our customer's expectations. You will be constantly learning new technology and be driven to learn and grow in your role every day.
A successful candidate will also need to be able to install or oversee the installation of equipment according to the manufacturer's specifications. We also expect the candidate to be mechanically inclined, and to be proficient in basic computer and networking skills.
As part of the job requirements, you will be setting up, servicing and connecting units to print and scan with standard office software applications, though this is not an IT position. You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- Analytical – Collects, comprehends, and applies knowledge gathered from experience.
- Problem Solver - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service – Proven ability to manage all types of customer service situations.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly, in positive and negative situations.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Organizational Support - Completes administrative tasks thoroughly and on time, while following organizational best practices.
- Time Management - Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently
- Punctuality – Takes pride in being at work and ready for work on time and arriving at customer sites on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions and procedures, and responds to management direction positively.
- Lifting up to 25KG
- Standing/kneeling for extended periods of time
- Intermediate knowledge of computer system
- Capable of performing mechanical repairs
- Familiar with computer programs i.e. Microsoft Office
We look forward to discussing our opportunity with the right candidates.
Please submit your resume to Dawn at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to Commute:
Work Location: In person