Tired of sitting at a desk all day? We were too! Join us, we are growing!
Automotive8 offers a very competitive and flexible remuneration package which is ideal for people seeking a break from the typical daily presence in a dealership. We are flexible with scheduling and are seeking full time employees, part time employees and people wishing to act as contractors.
Automotive8, a sales and marketing company that specializes in staffed and unstaffed automotive marketing, has exciting opportunities available for the right candidates to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
Look, there is no substitute for learning automotive retail on the job. If you have worked in a dealership in any one of multiple positions, sales, BDC, admin, management, then you likely already have the experience we are looking for. The key qualities that will make you successful in this role are:
· You are inspirational, you can motivate people around you and marshal them into a group that will think and act like you. You are a bit bossy but do it with a smile so you can get away with it, shy people need not apply!
· You don’t mind a schedule which can have you working long hours one day, and nothing the next.
· You don’t mind travel, sometimes out of province and often overnight within Ontario.
· You are creative and are solution oriented.
· You can focus on the big picture and don’t sweat the small stuff.
· You are good with customers; you are at core a people person and are good at reading them.
· You can remain calm in the face of adversity, and you do not let others deter you from your purpose.
· You can work largely unsupervised and work towards results.
· You have great phone skills, able to assist our customers in booking and confirming appointments with enthusiasm and energy.
Who are we?
We are an Automotive focused campaign and events company. Our customers generally look to us to plan and deliver staffed, unstaffed events and campaigns at their dealerships. We take a unique approach to how these types of events are executed and as a result we have a very high customer retention and referral rate. Because of this organic growth, we are looking to expand our Event Trainers team to accommodate the additional business we have gained. Automotive8 is a privately owned company that was founded in 2013.
We will provide the necessary training that will build on top of your existing automotive industry experience. This is primarily achieved via job shadowing with one of our existing trainers, learning on the job. While it is not mandatory, we find that candidates that have spent time on an Automotive sales floor have a much easier time absorbing the training and becoming an effective Event Trainer.
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Bilingual (French) is considered an asset
· Positive enthusiastic attitude
· High Energy
· Effective communicator
· Exceptional organization and time management skills
· Able to stay focused and work independently
· Punctual, reliable and dedicated
· Professional, friendly and approachable
· Polite and respectful of others
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Enjoy travel
· Possess a valid drivers license
· OMVIC certification an asset
· Provide each dealership with a proper consultation based on their needs using the procedures provided by Automotive8.
· Arrive at each dealership prepared for success and ready to dedicate your entire focus to the execution of the event.
· Be current and up to date on all Automotive8 services to ensure all clients receive all the information they need to make an informed decision on what they need to be successful.
· Continually prospecting potential clients and following up with existing clients to ensure a successful client roster.
· Work from home as needed and overnight travel is required.
· Be present and actively participate in all team meetings.
Please include a detailed resume outlining your achievements as well as a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for our growing team!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Application deadline: 2021-03-10
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (preferred)