Our Acheson, AB location is currently looking for Camp Attendant to join our Remote Camp team. These positions are responsible for prep work, preparing sandwiches and /or salads and assisting the Chef and Baker in the kitchen.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Full Uniform (with Footwear) provided;
- Transportation to the lodge provided from Acheson, AB;
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Wash the kitchen and dining room floors after breakfast, lunch and supper;
- Make beds daily and change linen weekly or as required;
- Assist with unloading, loading and putting away of supplies;
- Keep sidewalks and walkways clean of debris, snow and ice.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 6+ months of previous camp experience;
- 6+ months of previous camp attendant or related experience;
- First Aid/CPR certification is an asset.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Job Type: Temporary