Trylon TSF Inc. specializes in developing, supplying and building wireless networks and electrical distribution across Canada. With 80 years of experience, both in Canada and internationally, we have a proven track record for delivering innovative solutions and complete end–to–end project management and execution for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Software Developer with experience working in a fast-paced high volume manufacturing environment to join our team at our Elmira facility.
Day to day duties include:
- Continuously review reporting requirements and current data collection systems in order to ensure efficiency.
- Translating stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables
- Providing customer service to various departments by translating technical information for non-technical audiences
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems and developing solutions+
- Working with end users to troubleshoot reporting issues
- Maintain and update code for existing reports+
- Providing internal customer service to various departments
- Relevant post secondary education or eight years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience supporting an ERP system, preferably Visual Manufacturing
- Practical experience working with SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Practical experience working with Crystal Reporting 12 (and up), Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, HTML, MS Access, Microsoft Word.
- VB6 and VB8 programming experience
- Project Management experience considered an asset
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to meet company objectives
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills translating technical jargon for a non-technical audience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
If you thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of a team that is committed to safety, respect, and innovation, please send us your resume.
Trylon TSF Inc is a company dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.
No agencies please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SQL 2012/2014/2016: 1 year (Preferred)
- Crystal Reporting 12 and up: 1 year (Preferred)
- manufacturing support: 3 years (Required)
- VB6 and VB8 programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- ERP / Visual Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)